Liebster AwardLiebster is a German word that means "dearest" or "favorite." Other meaning may include sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kinda, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers (or friends) who deserve the recognition and support for their contribution in the blogosphere.
In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules which are:
- Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you must create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
- Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
- Go to their page and inform them of their nomination.
- Absolutely no tag backs. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
11 Things about me:
1. I already have 8 tattoos including my eye line.
2. I have a twitter account which i am somewhat addicted to, almost near the 5k tweets mark!
3. I am a comic reader and i follow Alexandra Trese, Witch Doctor, Grimm fairy tales, and The walking Dead.
4. I love Korea!
5. I am 1 year and 1 month cigarette free, yebba!!
6. I love Bigfish games! (They are an App creator of adventure/hidden objects game , visit them at http://www.bigfishgames.com/)
7. I am a fan of 3 k-pop groups: Shinhwa, Super Junior,Shinee
8. I walk almost 1 kilometer on the way to the tricycle station every morning to go to work.
9. I like doing creative stuff (i.e. banners/posters for friends' kids' birthday, bracelets, paint jobs)
10. I don't like it when my finger nails are long.. (lame...)
11. I only have one post (apart from this one) for the year 2012 =(
Answers to Thumbelina's questions:
1. What was the last movie you saw in a cinema? How was it? Last movie was RE: Retribution, felt like i was on the edge of my seat the whole time, nakakabitin!!!!
2. Are you a bag or shoe person? both.. i think.. chuck taylors for shoes, and backpacks for bags LOL
3. What's your favorite sport (doing or just watching)? i like basketball and volleyball, but watch a few others too
4. Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Belle and Ariel.
5. What can you say about the Gangnam Style? :) - love it! catchy and really makes me wanna dance
6. What's your favorite country? Korea!!!
7. Would you cross the road like the chicken did? And why? :) Yes, there might be coffee on the other side...
8. Are you dressing up for Halloween? What's your costume? probably, required by work.. trying to find wings to use..
9. What is your ultimate dream? Country hopping with friends and family =)
10. How did your parents come up with your name? (still inspired by that post) Marie - biscuit, Elea - from Eleanor ( my sis), Jane - Dad loves Tarzan
11. How long does it take you to prepare when going out (for work or just going out)? What's your routine? 45 mins- 1 hour, take a bath, put on clothes, try to calm hair down and be presentable, hehehe
This will disqualify me, im sure, not doing the 11 questions because i have not been blogging for a year now, and i am not sure who to tag... sorry liebster award committee...
But Thanks to my good friend, Cris, i needed this really.. =)